Wednesday, November 5, 2008

THING 7B

I suppose I'm one of those people that just naturally becomes overwhelmed when numerous options are presented. I was talking to Kelly(ABC's) today, and I was explaining how much easier it was when she explained to me the "Things". I read each one, then I get flustered, and then I throw up my hands and quit when something I "thought" I understood just won't work!! Then there's Kelly....she seems to smooth things over and explains in layman's terms (rather than all the tech talk), and I find I'm more comfortable with the assignment. THANK YOU KELLY!!!!
Okay, so I understand I'm to share a reader I have been keeping up with. Actually, there is a particular one I read daily, and I even add my comments to the blog on occasion. So......let's discuss the new "character" of Steve Blow's column with the Dallas Morning News. He will occasionally take on a new personification of "Mr. Frugal".
Well, anyone that knows Steve (especially in Lori's eyes) KNOWS Steve is extremely "frugal". I think this will be a great new adventure for Steve and look forward to keeping track of Mr. Frugal.

No comments: