Wednesday, November 12, 2008

THING #17

I'm not sure I understand everything about the podcasts, because most of the things I looked at, struck me as trying to read a foreign language. I did stumble on to one that I found interesting. It actually discussed computer in more "layman's" terms for those like me that don't understand all the terminology yet. This is the site I found, and then it divided into other specific information at this site.
I listened to one that talked about using technology in the classroom. It discussed Power Point and Keynote. Another one of the episode was explaining how to incorporate wiki into the classroom instruction.
I really like the podcasts, and I can see them as beneficial tools in the classroom. Being able to listen to the information is helpful, but on some of the podcasts it appears you can interact with the podcasts.

No comments: