Thursday, November 6, 2008

THING #21

I love the igoogle.com!!! I've added things of interest/importance to me, found gadgets to add, and made my new homepage something that it just mine. I would like to see more themes to choose from, but the rest is really good! On my page, I added places to see, yahoogle, gmail, facts, blackjack, sudoku puzzles, simple recipes, CNN, DallasNews, Weather, Youtube, Google Map Search, Music I Like, and Bonehead of the day awards.
That's only a few of the choices your given. Now, at the click of a button, I can go to my favorite sites, directly from my homepage. How cool is that?
I am also playing with the Picasa web albums. I'm a bit of a fanatic on pictures of my children, as you've learned by viewing my blog. I downloaded pictures last night until my frustration with the slow downloads won, but I can't attribute that to picasa, since it could have been my server.
Google earth isn't a new site to me, but I still find it interesting to "google" addresses for fun. My daughter moved to Virginia in August, and being reminded of google earth, I put in her address. At least now I know where she lives. Very cool tool!!

No comments: