Monday, November 3, 2008

THING #11


This was an interesting exercise.  I could have spent hours going through the photos and I had a difficult time deciding on my "theme".  I bounced between anorexia and hurricanes, which are two of the topics we do a project on for "social issues", and Universities, which we learn about while setting our future goals.  Then I started thinking about the knowledge I've gained from "23 things" and how I could work them into my lesson plans. I found myself confused on which to choose.  We do a great deal of  "goal setting" and "budgeting" type projects that might give us the option to use computer generated knowledge. 
I decided on the computer knowledge. The picture I chose by aranarth shows a familiar vision. So much is done with these small electronics, since they moved from "The Jetsons" props of the future, to a common household furnishing. 
Since beginning "23things", I find myself looking for all the toys you can use on the computer and I tend to forget about the task at hand.  Kelly has actually shown me even more sites to investigate.  It's like being the only kid in a giant candy store!!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yeah, Cynthia! You figured it out! See, you don't need me to help you =)