Wednesday, November 5, 2008

THING #15

This was an interesting assignment, because I worked on it about an hour and thought I'd tagged a lot of sites, only to find that I wasn't tagging anything. With that problem corrected, I started tagging sites to help me in April when the students ask the names of colleges located in Texas, or the United States, or even the world. We stress the importance of becoming a lifelong learner in our class, but often find the students don't know a great deal about applying for college, attending college, choosing a major, or what University/College/Jr. College is available. While looking in delicious I found a list of colleges that I can now share with my students.
This if really a unique site and I can see the usefulness not only regarding higher education, but social issues, careers, and other subjects we discuss/research in ICT.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You could even have an account just for the ICT class with all the links needed.